A series of events to gauge people's views on the future role of Community Health Councils (CHCs) will be held throughout Wales.
The dates, times and locations of the events are:
- Abercynon - Tuesday 17 March, Abercynon Sports Centre, Abercynon, from 9am until 12pm;
- Brecon - Thursday 19 March, Bishops Hotel, Brecon from 9am until 12pm;
- Newtown - Thursday 19 March, Elephant and Castle, Newtown, from 2pm until 5pm;
- Cwmbran - Friday 20 March, Green Meadows Golf Club, Croesyceiliog, from 9.30am until 12.30pm; - Cardiff - Friday 20 March, County Hall, Cardiff Bay, from 2pm until 5pm;
- Caernarfon - Wednesday 1 April, Gwynedd Council Offices, Caernarfon, from 9am until 12pm;
- Llandudno - Wednesday 1 April, Rhuddlan Room, Venue Cymru, Llandudno from 2pm until 5pm;
- Swansea - Friday 3 April, Dolphin Hotel, Swansea, from 9am until 12pm;
- Bridgend - Friday 3 April, Heronston Hotel and Leisure Club, Bridgend, from 2pm until 5pm;
- Anglesey - Monday 6 April, The Isle Of Anglesey County Council Offices, Anglesey, from 2pm until 5pm;
- Clynderwen - Tuesday 7 April, Nant-y-ffin Hotel and Motel, Clynderwen, from 9am until 12pm;
- Carmarthen - Tuesday 7 April, St Peter's Civic Hall, Carmarthen from 2pm until 5pm;
- Wrexham - Wednesday 8 April, William Aston Hall, Glyndwr University, Wrexham, from 9am until 12pm;
- Dolgellau - Thursday 9 April, Ty Siamas, Neuadd Iris, Dolgellau, from 9am until 12pm, and
- Aberystwyth - Thursday 9 April, Park Lodge Hotel, Aberystwyth, from 2pm until 5pm.
The events, organised by the Board of Community Health Councils in Wales and the Welsh Assembly Government, aim to seek people's views on the proposals. Those interested in attending should contact Gwenllian Stifin at the Board of Community Health Councils on 0845 644 7814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
at Friday, March 13, 2009, Views Of People In Wales Sought On Future Of Community Health Councils, Archives March 2009
You should read the whole article.
Related Health Links:
Bronglais Hospital Reveals New Type Of "Open" MRI Scanner
Deaths From Breast Cancer In Wales Has Fallen
Changes To Way NHS Handles Out Of Hours Calls
Bronglais Hospital £30m modernisation Plans
Local Jobs Vacancies Employment & Recruitment
Raising £125,000 For A Heart Nurse In Ceredigion
Award To A&E Department At Bronglais General Hospital
Wales Air Ambulance 2009 Flies 10,000th Mission
Patients Lives At Risk By Changes To Out-Of-Hours Care
Bronglais Hospital & Health Care
Your thoughts and feedback about this post are always appreciated. You can leave your own comments at the end of this article.
Tell your friends & family to subscribe, to stay up to date with what's happening in Aber also to view the latest user comments.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by E-mail and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.