Image via WikipediaI found this fascinating article today:
Photographers Rights And The Law In The UK
A brief guide for street photographers
Index of contents:
- Street shots
- People and Privacy
- Photographing children
- Photographing Buildings, Football Grounds and Interiors
- Tube and railway stations
- Obstruction, Public Order and Photographing Demos
- Deleting images
- Breach of the Peace
- 'Anti Terrorism' measures
- Photographing the police (Section 76)
- Your rights on arrest
- Info and legal advice
- Legal resources, case studies & related articles
- Photographing protests
- Metropolitan Police: Photography advice
at Wednesday, November 18, 2009, Photographers Rights And The Law In The UK, Archives November 2009
You should read the whole article.
Your thoughts and feedback about this post are always appreciated. You can leave your own comments at the end of this article.
Tell your friends & family to subscribe, to stay up to date with what's happening in Aber also to view the latest user comments.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full feed RSS. You can also subscribe by E-mail and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.